Monday, January 30, 2012

See You Next Week

Well, it's that time again. Time to head back out into the woods for another 8 days of work. Obviously we don't have computers out there in the middle of nowhere so, unfortunately, I won't be able to update until at least next Tuesday. I appreciate the people that have subscribed to the blog so far, and I encourage you to invite other people to follow as well. There are only five, but that is five times as many followers as there were at the beginning of the week. Maybe, just maybe, there will be ten when I come back next Tuesday. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts with you guys, but obviously I want people to actually read and enjoy what I write. Therefore, you guys send me some topics you might want me to write about! Anything from my AT thru hike, gear I like and dislike, wilderness therapy,  general life lessons (which I am in no way qualified to write about for the record), or anthing else you can possibly think of. While I am gone, my buddy Jesse (my AT hiking companion) has been getting back in the blogging groove so check out what he has to say http://www.recklessnobo.blogspot.com/  If you follow me but not him go ahead and jump on his blog wagon too. If for some reason you are on this site and follow him and not me, shame on you. Click the button to the right of this post and set up an account. It ain't that hard.



For now, I'm calling it a night. Thanks for tuning in and I look forward to updating after another week out in the woods where the living is easy.... except when there is wind, rain, sleet, hail, freezing temps, harmful bacteria in the water, dangerous animals, agrivating insects, falling trees, lightening strikes, etc. It's what I love and I am lucky someone pays me to live out there in it all.



Thank you guys,



Dave

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out dave. Stay warm this week and if you start getting cold just think it could be a lot worse like.....icewater shelter brrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete