Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the blog! I decided to create this blog because my good friend Jesse created a backpacking blog ( http://recklessnobo.blogspot.com/) and, quite frankly, I don't want to be out done. I will use this page to talk mostly about topics related to backpacking. Yes, that is pretty broad. Basically, I'll write about whatever I feel like as long as someone is willing to read it. So if you enjoy the great outdoors, hiking, backpacking, fishing, eating, breathing, music, or whatever go ahead and follow the blog. This blog is created to share some of my experiences, inofrm, inspire,  and..... who am I kidding? Really I'm creating this for me to figure out what is on my own mind. So saddle up with me if you dare, and take a ride into the mind of Boomerang.

No comments:

Post a Comment